Parishioners Helping Parishioners Ministry
Parishioners Helping Parishioners Ministry has been set up to meet the immediate needs of those in our parish and community who need assistance during the COVID-19 pandemic.
If you need assistance in the areas shown below, or know of someone who does, please contact us at
(224) 569-2100, or email us at email@example.com we will be checking the messages at 10am and 4pm.
Because this is for immediate and short term assistance only, we will refer you to St. Vincent De Paul Society for all other assistance and referrals or call them directly at 224-569-2100.
As always if this is a life threatening or medical emergency please call 911.
Areas of Assistance:
- Essential Errands and Light Shopping
- Ride to Doctor’s Appointments-Limited
- Tech help/assistance with on-line shopping set up
- Need someone to talk to or pray with